Sons of Anarchy

Xterminator

I was wondering if anyone has been watching this show? It'll be going into it's 3rd season soon. I'm hooked on it, here's a short synopsis from imdb:

"Sons of Anarchy, aka SAMCRO, is a motorcycle gang that operates both illegal and legal businesses in the small town of Charming. They combine gun-running and a garage. Clay, the president, likes it old school and violent; while Jax, his stepson and the club's VP, has thoughts about changing the way things are, based on his dead father's journal. Their conflict has effects on both the club and their personal relationships."

Edited by Xterminator

This show is pretty good. Seems to be a good replacement for those who loved The Shield and now have nothing to fill that void.

That's what everyone's saying and it's true. I went on an 8 hour binge last week finishing off the first season, now i'm halfway through the 2nd and I cant wait to watch the rest. It's very well written.

Oh yeah, this show rocks! Been waiting for the next season to get here. When is it suppose to start? I just streamed the first 2 seasons as I got into it when I saw part of an episode on TV.

Not sure when the next season starts, epguides doesn't mention the 3rd season. When I found out i'll let you know.

Just finished the 2nd season......WOW! I'm on the edge of my seat, can't wait for the 3rd season

Yep quite the show huh? amazingly awesome i think so anyways!

There have been very few shows that have kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more. The last show to do so was HBO's "Rome". Sons Of Anarchy is so addicting. I really can't wait for the next season.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

It's a great show. Reminds me a bit of "The Shield" but with the main crew being bikers instead of corrupt cops. I love the characters, actors, story, and just all around great entertainment that is the show. FX and AMC seem to have the best shows these days. The exception would be "Fringe" that Fox has. All of the other shows that I liked got canceled. "Human Target" "V" "Sarah Connor Chronicles" "The 4400" There are so few good shows on these days.

It's a great show. Reminds me a bit of "The Shield" but with the main crew being bikers instead of corrupt cops. I love the characters, actors, story, and just all around great entertainment that is the show. FX and AMC seem to have the best shows these days. The exception would be "Fringe" that Fox has. All of the other shows that I liked got canceled. "Human Target" "V" "Sarah Connor Chronicles" "The 4400" There are so few good shows on these days.

AMC is winning hard right now. Mad Men, Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. FX has a lot of good ones but It's Always Sunny is the only one that could capture my attention.

AMC is winning hard right now. Mad Men, Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. FX has a lot of good ones but It's Always Sunny is the only one that could capture my attention.

I was a huge supernatural fan when it was on fx.. up till season 6 ruined it real good