lollapalooza 2010

stutters

(edited)

Interesting, I remember going to the first 4. The first one was awesome, Rollins, NIN, Janes Addiction, and ICE T with Body Count. Oh and the Violent Femmes lol, I was between my junior year and senior year in high school, and some how convinced my parents it was ok to go to since it was at Pine Knob and not at some club lol. And the 2nd was equally cool, Ministry (one of my favorite bands of all time), Sound Garden, Pearl Jam, The Jesus of Mary Chain (I still plug in Honey's dead once in awhile), and the Chili Peppers. During the '92 one there was more content on the second stage, and I'll never forget checking out Jim Roses circus show after the fact at the Orbit Room (GR, Mi.) and having to sign a waiver, because at the end of the show they were playing catch with live\running chain saws over the crowds head.

Edit: Need to add one.

The third one that was in MI. was at the Milan raceway, and with Tool getting very popular (especially in MI at the time) They should of been on the first stage, the whole crowed literally left the main and went back by the second stage, and it totally rocked.

Edited by Bush

... Lady Gaga...?

of all the bands on the lineup, that's the one that stuck out to you? weird...

I assumed that "Matt Albiniak's Line-up" meant that you picked the bands you'd be going to see. Now, after looking again, I notice that it puts the headliners first. My bad.