Eminem

Guest TeKNiK

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I don't know if there are a lot of Eminem fans in here but post up if you are.

I know I am a fan but not a hardcore one. I love his music and think he is very unique with his lyrics.

No one ever thought a white man could do it in the rap world but he did and has blown up to be one of the biggest acts of today. He has had sucessful albums and headlined his own tours.

Lets hear some opinions on one of the most controversial rappers of our time.

Eminem is one of the few rappers out there with some talent. His lyrics are great and make sense and his music is very catchy. I saw him in concert 2 years back at Anger Manigment. He put on a great show. I also have all his cds and the 8mile soundtrack.

I dunno man, he has talent, I'll agree, but some of his lyrics are just whiny. I can only hear about how somebody beats up women for so long before it gets boring. <--sarcasm It could never get boring <---more sarcasm. It just seems like he clones his lyrics from one album to the next and it is getting old.

I like Eminem cause he has lots of talent. As far as his lyrics go, some say that he keeps writing songs about the same things. It doesn't bother me at all. Look at the great poet Francesco Petrarch. He wrote 365 sonnets, and almost all of them were about a woman he was in love with, named Laura. People don't think he was redundant, and he is well respected.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gOnZo
Guest gOnZo
Guest gOnZo
Guests

The talents there, he just needs a new muse. Im sure it wont be long untill someone else ticks him off.

Guest gOnZo
Guest gOnZo
Guest gOnZo
Guests

Nope, pretty sure he writes most, if not all his own stuff.

I think it all has to do with his major ego. He thinks he is "just that d*mn good". Therefore, when he raps, he it is full of confidence and his flow is golden. Have you ever just sat and listened to him? A lot of his stuff doesn't really rhyme. But he just keeps you flowing so you don't even notice.