Battlefield BC2 for $24.99

Batman

It shipped yesterday, I'm on the phone with them right now finding out where it shipped from.. The email they sent me was marked Wilmington Ohio, that's only 30 mins down the road from me. I could get it today!! :)

(edited)

Yes got my copy on Saturday!! I need a new graphics card, It runs better on XP for me and it's very playable but I can tell I need more than what I have..

I did not buy it on Steam, I added it to my list but not sure if it handles all steam functions.. Whats your Steam name and soldiers name in game? My steam name is *|CsLs|*Batman, soldiers name is ChaJonTuf under email account joekerr@one.net..

**Tested Steam with my copy of bc2 and it no work.. Dragonfire couldn't see that I was in game and I could not see her messages while I was in game.. ARG!!

Edited by Batman

Could be an overlay problem from another program. Are you using anything that shows things like your FPS? I was using EVGA Precision and I had to mess with some options before my Steam overlay would work.

Do you also have all the patches?

Yeah I added it to the steam games list and tested it with Dragonfire yesterday. It no work..

I got you on steam now samuari, I'm gonna add you in game here in a moment..

On a different note, I cranked the settings in game all the way up and it plays better now.. Go figure.. I guess it falls under 'use it or loose it'..