Open Season!

Batman

As we all know it's warm outside once again, and you all know what that means! I'm sure you get just as excited as I do this time of year!

Peeping Tom season is open! Those long winter nights (which would be good if it were warm outside), most people have their curtains drawn.. It's just awful..

HAHA, for some reason I laugh every time I hear 'Peeping Tom'. My wife gets tired of me joking about it every year when it gets warm.

Well really, If your taking a walk on the sidewalk and you happen to see something.. As long as you don't stop, I think your OK!

My son came running in at 6:32am from the bus stop saying the lady who lives behind us was in the kitchen naked. I told him to get back to the bus stop and ran to the back window.. LOL

Well really, If your taking a walk on the sidewalk and you happen to see something.. As long as you don't stop, I think your OK!

My son came running in at 6:32am from the bus stop saying the lady who lives behind us was in the kitchen naked. I told him to get back to the bus stop and ran to the back window.. LOL

ahahahahahahahahahah amazingg