9 spots left! (+1)

Clueless

Now FK's forum header mistake has finally corrected itself...we actually really only have 9 spots left now :P

So if you are on the fence...hop down, grab your wallet, and reserve your place...we are strictly held to 40 spots!

u still can't count...can you :-o

Now FK's forum header mistake has finally corrected itself...sorta, almost :P

So if you are on the fence...hop down, grab your wallet, and reserve your place...we are strictly held to 40 spots!

I sent my money and posted in the thread, but I guess it hasn't been updated yet. Do I need to do anything else?

GC Alumni

Now FK's forum header mistake has finally corrected itself...sorta, almost :P

I sent my money and posted in the thread, but I guess it hasn't been updated yet. Do I need to do anything else?

Nope, that's all you need to do! As soon as I get the email notification(sometimes takes a day), i'll update the list.

Cool, so maybe it's not so much that I wasn't paying attention when I screwed up the count in this topic....maybe I was just good enough to know someone else was signing up as I typed!... Anybody buyin that?

/me goes back to the rum bottle....

(edited)

Been meaning to post, but really haven't had the chance (thanks for the :wavey: Clue!).

We have been absolutely nuts at work - we got so many balls in the air it is crazy. The joys of corporate IT at a hospital that

has multiple construction projects going at once. I couldn't even tell you the last time I put in less that 50 hours a week - and

the last couple of months have been close to 70/week.

As it turns out, I won't be attending this year. I'd really love to roll a golf cart, but the powers that be decided that I get

to go to a Cisco conference in Vegas - and I leave on the 27th. On top of that I'm studying for some certification exams, so time (and sleep)

is extremely limited ATM.

I'd rather be at FF instead of Vegas at the end of JUNE!

If it's going to be that hot, I need to be on an island in the Carribean and have some fru-fru drinks nearby

Edited by Dingy