Droid Q's

boiler

Dang that was a long wait. Been playing with my Incredible now for quite some time and I'm also digging the Android OS. The only thing BB owners say they miss is BBM, I'm not sure why, but do you at all?

never used it. i guess they miss it since it was "free" text messaging. overrated app imo.

Finally got my Droid X last night! :luxhello:

Already downloaded snesoid and psx4droid, looking forward to trying to fire up some chrono trigger and FFVII (never played any FF before, heard this was one of the best).

Finally! :P

Get Final Fantasy III also. It was for the SNES, and my favorite of the series by far. If you can, play through FF3 before FF7. It may be harder to go back from 7 to 3.

Already downloaded snesoid and psx4droid, looking forward to trying to fire up some chrono trigger and FFVII (never played any FF before, heard this was one of the best).

Get Final Fantasy III also. It was for the SNES, and my favorite of the series by far. If you can, play through FF3 before FF7. It may be harder to go back from 7 to 3.

My favorite is Final Fantasy IV (it was Final Fantasy II here in the USA). Final Fantasy III in the USA was actually FFVI, which is my second favorite. Then comes the original Final Fantasy for NES, then 7, then possibly 5...

Maverick' timestamp='1283374442' post='483686']

My favorite is Final Fantasy IV (it was Final Fantasy II here in the USA). Final Fantasy III in the USA was actually FFVI, which is my second favorite. Then comes the original Final Fantasy for NES, then 7, then possibly 5...

Good god, way too many numbers to deal with this morning. I'll start with the snes and work my way up! I actually seem to recall playing "FFII" on my gameboy (OG GB that is) waaaaaay back in the day... for some reason it didn't take.

I do has a sad about this: Mario games are totally unplayable with the touch screen controls :(

I need to be able to press three buttons at once for running and jumping, and it's just not possible. Same goes for super metroid. Zelda LTTP is pretty good, but it's taking a while for me to get used to the "feel" of the on screen d-pad. I find myself generally walking in the right directions, but not always FACING the right direction, so sword swinging is a tad off.

RPGs are no problem though, Chrono Trigger and FFIII should be good to go.