The Oat Poets

Peckles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! So our latest track chronicles a real life experience by my counterpart in which he gets skunked on his way to work at about 4AM. The song is aptly called 'Skunked', in the cool jazz style. I play the part of a jazzy skunk, or something.

Listen to it here: Oat Poets

Share and Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! So our latest track chronicles a real life experience by my counterpart in which he gets skunked on his way to work at about 4AM. The song is aptly called 'Skunked', in the cool jazz style. I play the part of a jazzy skunk, or something.

Listen to it here: Oat Poets

Share and Enjoy!

I like the jazzy quality of this song

• 3 weeks later...

Much obliged to all those that are listening to these tracks ^^

The one for the 15th of November (a day late, derp) is a country-esque song, inspired by my experience this past weekend working the Canadian Finals Rodeo for 5 days. I smelled like poo and hay. So overall, an improvement.

Anyway, give the track a listen. It's called Eyesore, and it's about having an ugly wife. Here's the link: The Oat Poets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you heard of Skyrim? Apparently it's pretty cool. It also has a great many NPCs that have taken arrows to their knees. Weird. Anyway, here's a song about what those NPCs must feel.

It is creatively called Arrow to the Knee.

Oat Poets

Share and Enjoy!

So to celebrate the holidays, my partner in crime has created a version of Earth Wind & Fire's 'September', called 'December'. It's got 8-bit instruments and vocoded vocals.

Lyrics are open to interpretation, if anyone cares to guess. Since they're not overly understandable. I can post them if people really want.

Anyway, listen to it on our website, share, and enjoy!

Oat Poets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ugh. So, we've been stupidly busy with...life, so we've missed a couple deadlines.

Anyway, hopefully we'll get back on track and make up the deadlines.

We have a new one. It's a rather rough a capella song about the joys of spring. Some adult text/subtext included. Nothing proper filthy.

Listen to it on the Oat Poets' Site

Or on ReverbNation

Or on SoundCloud

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So we don't have a new song this time, but we DO have a music video! Our first official one!

The song is 'Head Hit the Floor', our rap. It has a couple naughty words, but it's inoffensive content-wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75wixen6tPs

Video was shot, directed and edited by Chuck Ibey, and you can see his other work on his Vimeo

As always, visit our website here: Oat Poets

Share and Enjoy <3

Which one of them is Peklz?