Opinions on new build

My quick thought on RAM, I had 2GB and now 8GB of G.Skill ram, not the highest end RAM you can buy but definitely better than most and they have had zero problems in both builds i used them in. G.Skill has a customer for life, or until i get more than 1 bad set of them in a row sometime lol. I'll give them 1 bad set if it ever happens because it could happen to anyone. Also, power supplies, I have used Antec and their PSU's have never faltered me either. I bought a cheap replacement one time from Microcenter to replace my PSU that got fried in a storm (wasnt in a surge protector) and it died literally 31 days after having it, and after the 30 day return policy. So i bought an Antec for a couple more dollars and its been fine since, last time i buy a cheap PSU. But 2 great companies with proof they are worth buying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just rebuilt in November and used some of the parts you listed. I love the Cooler Master case, setup was so easy and the fans are so quiet, so that's my vote. I have always been a fan of G.Skill RAM but went with the Corsair RAM and its been amazing, so also gets my vote. I was let down by my last ASUS MoBo so Gigabyte now has my business. Good luck and congrats when you decide to build.

-Just saw that you already bought.... I fail. But enjoy!

Edited by Madvillain