Fallout 3 for $6.75 and New Vegas for $10 on Steam

bushwack

Steam has Fallout3 for 6.75 or $9.99 get's you the Game of the Year Edition which includes all 5 DLCs (better deal IMHO).

Fallout 3 on Steam

For the 2 or 3 people out there who haven't played it yet, now's the time to jump on this. I personally like it better then New Vegas, and I'm still playing the game today.

Fallout New Vegas is also a cool $10, and all other DLC's for both games are on sale for cheap. Can't go wrong if you have passed any of these up.

Well that sale didn't last long...

Or.... better yet find a deal for Fallout 1 and 2 and buy them instead

I have them both, and played them back in the day. Never did finish them, hardly even half way I think.

Fallout 3 is one of my favorites of all time! I bought all of the DLC and put over 200 hours into it. Worth $60+ in my opinion, so $10 is a STEAL!

Yes! I also have 200+ hours in Fallout 3. Surely the best Single player game ever made.

What are you waiting for then. Fallout 1 and 2 = two of the best RPGs of all time. Fallout 3 = Post Apocalyptic Oblivion

Oh your one of those people. :D

I played Oblivion, and loved it. Same with Fallout 3. But for some odd reason they felt like 2 different games to me, weird.

If I was going to replay and older 2D RPG again, it would have to be Arcanum before the Fallout twins.

I love me some Arcanum, or as far as I can remember, its been 10 years now.

arcanum_081211.jpg

Yah sometimes Bushwack sorry for sticking out my Fallout e-pen haha. I honestly really like Fallout 3, I just thought that it was too close to Oblivion and not at all like the first two. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just not what I was hoping for when I played it.

Yah sometimes Bushwack sorry for sticking out my Fallout e-pen haha. I honestly really like Fallout 3, I just thought that it was too close to Oblivion and not at all like the first two. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just not what I was hoping for when I played it.

So did Fallout New Vegas turn out to be what you thought F3 should have been?

Haven't run through the New Vegas addons yet.

First played New Vegas, then played GOTY Fallout 3 in it's entirety.

New Vegas radio > F3 radio. I love me some 3Dog but the song selections...

New Vegas main story > F3 main story.

New Vegas ambience = F3 ambience.

Side missions most Star Trek like in feel? F3 by a large margin as it really is a free for all; esp. with the addons.

The New Vegas side missions, not always, but mostly tie in to the main story which really does help the main story easily exceed that of F3 but the free for all aspect of F3 is lost in that. Easy to love them both.