GC - Gungame night!

Gates

Hey guys,

Just thinking about how fun it could be to throw in a Gun game night once a week or even once a month. Its always cool when you have a group of good gamers playing a game like gun game which usually attracts the most aggravating players. I'm sure many of us would be more then fine with the idea as we get more then our fix of regular CS:S play for some time now, and a chance to play with other guns your not used to does change the strategies you use which again in a server like GC I think would be very entertaining.

I hope you guys could give it some thought and if there is anyone else that thinks its a good idea?

On a side note if you did do it, my all time favorite rules were:

No turbo

No DM

Reverse order (Start with para, end with glock)

Nade kill to get to knife level, knife level wins (as always)

Knifing a player steals there level and gives it to you

in a 1v1 situation allow the players to knife to the death

I like GunGame. I heard there was a GC GunGame server at one point, but it was taken down for lack of interest. Id definitely come out for some of that action.

Something Ive been looking for for a long time is GunGame where youd get a random gun every 2 kills, no order, just a randomly selected gun. There was one in Russia back in the day on 1.6, but my ping was horrible to the point of being unplayable. If someone up there could do this, even just for a limited showing, Id be sooooo happy.

I like this idea and would probably play some. I would suggest that we determine the slowest night for the server and set it up then, maybe we can boost the traffic for that night.

This. Yah I can be mostly blamed for the death of the shortly lived GG server, however I do agree that Gungame on GC works much better for stuff like this than in adding a server so I'm all for it.