Counter Strike Source Cfgs - 2011 Edition

stutters

Since M2 is off studying to become the next dr quinn and casey's cfg is older than the internet, we're left to the googles to find updated cfgs. these are the ones i recently found on my quest. i'm personally using regnam, but that's mostly because it was the first one i tried and didn't make things explode. YMMV.

chrismaxfpsguglimixtest.cfg

chrismaxfps.cfg

Illuminati.cfg

perrapaap.cfg

gotgames.cfg

Illuminati.cfg

New bbcodes that may help so as not to jam up this thread:

[config] and [ping]

Collapsible. Paste you config or relevent cvars under the config tag. Run PingPlotter Free and copy text (from the menu) then paste under the ping tag.

Config stuff heres

Paste your sorry trace route and pings from PingPlotter here

What?? Casey's is older than the internet!!??

So many updates have been made to the game since that config was last updated that it is now outdated and unlikely to provide any benefit..

Regarding newer configs and specific CVARs there is a lot of information available at Cadred which you can find pretty easy using the quicksearch feature up top

Also here is a list of the config files used by top CSS players that you can download: CFG Files (make sure to check the dates of when they were posted where available)

Edited by Uhuru

• 1 month later...

Has anyone updated the any configs for the newest changes this week?

my config is about 3 years old and I have gotten new parts since then. I would love an awesome config with baller graphics but still perfect for competition. (ie no dark spots and all that)

Thanks DUDES!

• 2 years later...