Dead Island

anonymo

It's on my radar, but I don't have the finances to buy this AND GoW3 on the 20th.

Gears wins.

I would definitely like to pick Dead Island up in the future though (and for 360). Perhaps for a future second/third playthrough for you?

ya, srsly.

Sorry dude, I've been playing through the first Gears the past week, and intend to do the second as well before the 20th. Still fun.

If I come into a little extra cash soon, then I'll pick up Dead Island. If/when that happens, I'll give you some warning so you can re-up your XBL gold account.

I mean...I'd be cool with it if you had spent your money on Warhammer 40k: Space Marine...but Gears? WHAT ARE YOU A SONY FANBOY? GONNA BUY A MAC SOON?

Yeah I went there.

How dare you.

Also, sony fanboy? huh? Kratos and Nathan Drake have advised me not to respond to these accusations.

*eyes PS3 sitting, glaring in the entertainment center*

Master chief and Marcus Fenix know they were my true first love.

Also, DOES SPACE MARINE HAVE A CHAINSAW BAYONET? That's right. Didn't think so. Wake me when something else does.

WINNAR!

Edited by boiler

• 1 month later...

Then he chops half his foot off because he likes showing off.

Chopping his foot off is only half the show, the impressive part is where he sews it back on with a pine needle and cat hair.

Don't underestimate the power of cat hair, that s*** gets in EVERYTHING.