Late Night Players of FAIL!

chick82

Boiler should definitely join! Come find me, i'm always in the back xD

New people are fine to me, as long as they let me help them by listening when i give them helpful information on how to use the server's mods. ( like !heal and !buy)

I think you guys convinced Boiler not to get this game...

Pretty much this. No offense guys, because I know GC is good people, but I'll stick to Demon's Souls for now. At least fist pounding and soul crushing failure can be blamed on only my stupidity. I simply don't have the kind of time to dedicate to a MP game that this one seems to demand.

I think you guys convinced Boiler not to get this game...

Pretty much this. No offense guys, because I know GC is good people, but I'll stick to Demon's Souls for now. At least fist pounding and soul crushing failure can be blamed on only my stupidity. I simply don't have the kind of time to dedicate to a MP game that this one seems to demand.

Sorry it hear, but it's not just L4D2 but most older games can get a bit like this. You get a diehard group of players who are the ones who hang around and they know the game and maps like the back of their hand, while the regular playerbase has mostly moved on.

10vs10 used to be much easier a year ago and later, there used to be 10-15 full EST time servers with good ping to choose from with different mods and players. It's actually how I learned most of my SI skills as it would give you way more SI gametime to work with (and manual picking of SI type) and with 10 'casual' players, your impact if you messed up wasn't felt as much

The one thing with this mod, while a fun mod it does magnify the teams diffrences. As not only does a good SI attack score damage as in pure L4D2, it also gives the SI a points boost. Which means more SI or earlier tank. So points can make things go downhill quickly on mistakes, or makes things even easier for a team on a roll (points for healing etc..). That's one thing that makes this particular server more competitive and less forgiving than L4D2 in general.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow alot of good points from all, I can understand all the pain and frustration what happens in the game, its a great server and a great bunch of regulars, all new comers welcomed but come with an opened mind and willing to learn from the regulars how to play this moded server. You can see the difference of the 2 side when I finally get on the server all the way from down under with high ping to see a team of new not regulars and the other team with half regulars, then I check score out wow what a difference what team work make.