Hello Ohio!

akaM2

So there was some regionalization within my job. Everything throughout the Midwest is being consolidated to Columbus, OH. So I had the choice to find something else in Milwaukee or decide to do my job in Ohio but for the whole Midwest. I decided on the move.

So I will be moving to Columbus and I thought I could see if anyone knew of the better areas to live around Columbus. Would like to have an area that has stuff to do other than a local bar, so I was thinking downtown but didnt know how it rated in comparison to the surrounding cities.

With a bunch of GC located in Ohio I thought I could look for some insight from all of you. Any advice would be appreciated.

Well my sister and brother-in-law live in Columbus, in upper Arlington, its not too far from OSU but far enough you don't deal with the college kids. I don't know what all there is to do right in that immediate area though.

My wifes family is from Columbus, I can ask them and my sister what are some cool areas to live. Definitely some good restaraunts all over the city, anytime I see my sister they have a new place for us to go eat. I'll ask her about other areas, I'm only familiar myself with limited parts of OSU.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...