Bukkit 1.0.1

Hailfire

If I get a moment I'll try and reset this thing in the morning - no promise. San has indicated he'd like to chip in so I'm gonna try and get him access to the server (recall this is a gift from TypeFrag and whatever they say goes for security - it is inside their vent farms after all...)

BTW, I never actually delete the worlds, still have the one before the current one as well. It'll be a new world but cut and paste could still be done later; just drop the stuff in wherever later on.

If I get a moment I'll try and reset this thing in the morning - no promise. San has indicated he'd like to chip in so I'm gonna try and get him access to the server (recall this is a gift from TypeFrag and whatever they say goes for security - it is inside their vent farms after all...)

BTW, I never actually delete the worlds, still have the one before the current one as well. It'll be a new world but cut and paste could still be done later; just drop the stuff in wherever later on.

FK is smarter than the rest of us, got it all figured out. I would like to kill a creeper before the years end though. Creepers gotta be Creepin...

that would be great.. Wizard and I put a lot of effort into the last map

that would be great.. Wizard and I put a lot of effort into the last map

It might look out of place and all, but I say pick out your little corner of the new map and I'm sure FK can drop your creation down on there. I for one do not care if my things make the transition, let's make it happen so I can get my crafting on!