Bukkit 1.0.1

Hailfire

http://bukkit.org/

Its finally updated to minecraft 1.0 :D

So are we still gonna save chunks from old world and move it to a newly generated one?

I wasn't totally thrilled with my setup on the 1.8 server, so I'm OK with my stuff not being saved.

That said, some people put WAY more work into theirs, so I'm fine either way. If it gets some of the addicts back like DF, then DO IT.

I don't really care all that much any more about what I've built, but some other people have put a lot more time into building. Personally I'd be fine with new world, but very happy with saving 1 chest full of various goodies. What ever we can do to make the people come back and start playing again.

Dragonfire has been lost to the fiery depths of Skyrim.

FUS RO DAH

I realize one does not simply WALK away from Skyrim, but eventually you get to the point where it's time to put it down for a bit and play something different. I think I'm pushing 90 hours in it now, and I'm about ready to polish off the main story line then put it down for a while.

YOR TOOR SHUL

NEED MOAR MINECRAFT

I really wish they didn't "fix" minecarts. I loved making a train station where you press a button, it calls a cart, you sit in it, another cart rolls along and hurls you really fast to where you need to go, then when you get to the end, it triggers a button, and when you get off, it calls a cart to push the one you rode in into the cart return so you would never run out. It was awesome.

I really wish they didn't "fix" minecarts. I loved making a train station where you press a button, it calls a cart, you sit in it, another cart rolls along and hurls you really fast to where you need to go, then when you get to the end, it triggers a button, and when you get off, it calls a cart to push the one you rode in into the cart return so you would never run out. It was awesome.

You can pretty much do that with powered tracks, some redstone, and a detector rail. Only the "other cart as a booster" thing was nerfed.

We've rebuilt before, we can do it again. Better this time, BIGGER, with 50% less ooorgle.

WHAT!!!!

Look at it this way, there's still room for half the previous ooorgle, as well as unlimited bleat.

*BACK ON TOPIC*

This needs to be settled ASAP, I need a minecraft fix. I'm jonesin BAAAD MANN!!

Edited by boiler

I don't even really remember what I was doing in this map. So starting over is probably fine with me.

It involved a mob trap with water curtains.

And a bunch of large holes in the ground.

Pretty sure you can replicate all that.

Let's make it happen, FK!

It's been so long since anyone has really played on the minecraft server don't know if anyone knows for sure what they were doing, and no one spent a whole whole bunch of time playing either. Lets reset the map so we can play again!