Almost done moving~!

radical187

Been moving this weekend, still at my old place cause no interwebs at the new crib. So living here on a futon mattress with my laptop and small TV until I get cable at my new digs. Will post awesome pics up as soon as my buddy finishes building my bar! The man cave is going to be top notch.

Look forward to seeing the custom bar :o

Trust me, me too! Were going to get materials on Friday for it. Hes a professional carpenter/cabinet maker and is doing it for me for material costs, and free beers at my place, which is a good trade for me!

i'd be done moving if the moving company didn't 1) forget my car in texas and 2) lose 6 boxes somewhere between san antonio and portland. no big deal, only had all my tax documents in it. :bang:

Ouch. That had to hurt...I have never had to do a long distance move, so Ive never put up with that stuff, knowing myself I wouldnt trust anyone with my stuff. Im very protective over my crap heap of useless junk D:

Will post awesome pics up as soon as my buddy finishes building my bar!

Not gonna invite me over to throw some beers back? Figures.

By all means, you make the trip and beers shall be had!

i'd be done moving if the moving company didn't 1) forget my car in texas and 2) lose 6 boxes somewhere between san antonio and portland. no big deal, only had all my tax documents in it. :bang:

Don't worry, hippies don't drive or pay taxes, so you should be good to go mate.

• Like 1

(edited)

Here is my raw little video game set up area thus far!

post-4108-0-19312900-1334809257_thumb.jpg

Closer look at my old random systems xD

post-4108-0-51029500-1334809336_thumb.jpg

No gaming center is good without your retro collection!

post-4108-0-37186200-1334809300_thumb.jpg

That whole wall on the right side is going to be a handmade bar, all from scratch courtesy of my hombre.

post-4108-0-15849200-1334809426_thumb.jpg

More pictures to come later when its actually all set up! Space looks smaller than it is too, there is a whole other portion of the basement I am making into my computer area xD

Edited by radical187
  • Like 2