d3?

kryticalkronic

I played the demo that you get when you buy it for friends and it was pretty cool. I probably will not be getting it till the price drops a bunch.

I also just got Borderlands and it is freakin awesome. I haven't been this addicted to a game since S.T.A.L.K.E.R. first came out.

All the looting in this game has piqued my interest. Having never played a Diablo game before, would this be something relatively easy to jump in on? If I jump in late, will I be too far behind the rest of GC to play with you all? Is co-op "required" for a fully enjoyable experience?

Thanks for the feedback folks.

I would say try the demo/trial out and see if you like the game play style first of all.

Its not hard to jump into, the previous games are not required to understand the story and there is a lot of lore to find which can flush out the story a bit more.

You might not be able to catch up to some of the GC people right away, but you can play from start to finish in single player (even though you are still online).

I am enjoying the game so far, and I can only imagine Blizzard will continue to improve upon it as time goes by.

I also have 1 free game demo code left if anyone wants.

And Preacher : It takes a LONG time for Blizzard games to have a big price drop. Considering 3.5 million copys sold the first day.