Patch 1.0.3

lousiest

How can you tell an items ilvl? Theres no where that says like "ilevel 63" or anything, so how do i know when i get an item thats ilvl 61-63? I DONT GET IT

In 1.03 it displays the ilevel of the item on the left hand side across from the level required to equip. Items that are 50+ all now display the ilevel.

I'd offer you guys to jump into my game, but, everyone seems to be using a monk, and it's just really, really slow with 4 monks in the game.

Especially since all bosses now have 3 minute enrage timers, and a team of monks can't beat that timer.

On the bright side, ranged dps have been nerfed to the point where it's extremely difficult for them to solo content. Effectively, they actually

need a tank, now.

I play a wizard pretty much all the time. I'll have to add u on my friend list and hop in some games. My DPS is only at like 24k, but its cuz i got gear with all resistances to give me a min of 718 with energy shield active. I'm all for farming areas with a good tank if it means ill prolly get better loot, to use or sell.

Got your invite, added. I'm usually on latenight EST after midnight.

Edited by samurai nightling

Sky
(edited)

Today, I was in a game, sporting my pure-tank set.

When I say pure-tank, I mean, I have 4616.96 DPS, and over 1300 resist unbuffed.

Toss time of need on, and it goes close to 1500 resist.

Don't even use "All With One" Since I stacked resist all.

The best part, though, is I was in a game with a barb, and his War Cry topped me over the 2,000 resist all mark.

I had 95.32% resist to level 60 mobs, and I was standing in desecrate in Act 3 and it was scratching.

I was like "Wow, I need to play with barbs more often."

Unfortunately, I can't solo because my DPS sucks. Now to find a 1500 dps weapon.

Edited by Sky