Witchez EVERYWAR !

Cinkadeus

That is sexy.

Its a shame they didn't get the opportunity to go and play with the witches and a demo made..... :)

For 100 points or something that would be a fun option to buy as infected. Dozens of witches like that

Sky
(edited)

i think that round right there is a perfect example of how a game goes from being close to unwinnable when 7 survivors earn 50 points for surviving a piece.

Maybe, if a team doesn't survive, they shouldn't have defib penalties, because the defib penalties and survivor bonuses are atrocious. It was < 200 points difference

before bonuses were calculated, and after, it was > 600 difference. Both teams made it pretty far, but one team had 350 points of survivals, while the team that had

no survivals was still penalized for defibbing. Should the team that is losing be penalized like that?

Edited by Sky

Didn't say unwinnable, said close to unwinnable. There's a difference. The general statement is meant to say that when the game is that close, should people surviving really create such a gap in score?

With our current setup, yes I think so. Reduce it and you're devaluing the non-'main' players even more. If we had it so everyone counted for distance, it'd be a different story. Also, you don't have to repost your suggestion regarding that point, I've already read it.