Getting accused of hacking by (instafresh)

tonerrrr

Here's a video of my playing, nothing special but maybe some of the people saying I hack can see that I'm just sniping them with sometimes not even seeing them:

Would have recorded more but I ran out of HD space. I've definitely played better in other games but hopefully this shows people I don't hack. If you'd like more videos or if anyone still suspects anything I more than welcome you to spec me or do whatever.

Wow, if thats considered hacking, call me the god of hacking. Infected make noises, your size never changes.

this. large reticule thats not set to cl_dynamiccrosshair 0...to each their own I guess.

Wow, if thats considered hacking, call me the god of hacking. Infected make noises, your size never changes.

this. large reticule thats not set to cl_dynamiccrosshair 0...to each their own I guess.

bind "q" "toggle cl_crosshair_dynamic 1 0"

ftw

God watching it again, reminds me of playing Call of Duty 4, and running around getting knife kills. Almost the exact same kind of rage. Bad player gets Mad.

Also knowing what I know about sniping in L4D series (didnt start till late in L4D2), be funny to go back in time and play L4D1 launch day.