Everything You Need to Know to Get Started

lousiest

Me? Currently just planning on joining one of the few servers I've been following closely:

1. Team Paradigm's server - Been following them through blogs and the community. They are a very capable guild, and have been able to rally their server successfully:

That was a combination of a couple of guilds. Not sure where they will be yet come launch though.

2. Reddit server - Strong community, always one of the top performing servers in WvW during beta weekends. Played here during BWE 1, and you get the usual Reddit spirit - lots of teamwork, lots of humor, etc.

3. Sorrow's Furnace - This was the server a lot of PvP guilds signed up on, on the Reddit list of servers. I played on this server during BWE 2 and out of all the WvW match ups, I think we lost only to the Reddit server.

Ah, in GW2, all servers are both PVP and PVE. PvP is between servers. Also, you cannot get ganked while PVE'ing like in Aion, because PvP happens only when you specifically enter the World vs World arena.

Ah, in GW2, all servers are both PVP and PVE. PvP is between servers. Also, you cannot get ganked while PVE'ing like in Aion, because PvP happens only when you specifically enter the World vs World arena.

Yeah I was gonna say this. They don;t like the whole idea of getting attacked while just trying to quest. They make it so u specifically have to go to a PvP arena to play PvP. That way everyone is there for one reason and one reason only, to kill each other in battle.