Activision to Make The Walking Dead FPS

lousiest

Could be promising, it's not the end of the world that they're basing it off the TV series, though they'll have some stiff competition now that the ARMA devs have put the creator of DayZ on the mod full time for ARMA3 (he was a ARMA dev already, but worked on DayZ in his spare time).

We all know how movies based on tv shows and/or movies usually turn out. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for an accurate video game depiction of "The Punisher"

Punishment not justice. Uncensored and uncut.

Maybe it's just that I read the graphic novels after I watched the show, but I kind of like the show better. Events seem to happen too quickly in the comic and the characters seem a bit underdeveloped (I'm not past where the show is yet in the comics). The show isn't spectacular either as a whole but really has some nice moments (not involving Rick's wife).

The game really can't really be based on the show too much considering it follows two smaller characters before they meet the group (a prequel of sorts). Anyway, a fps with slow zombies....better bring RE4 controls back.

Maybe it's just that I read the graphic novels after I watched the show, but I kind of like the show better. Events seem to happen too quickly in the comic and the characters seem a bit underdeveloped (I'm not past where the show is yet in the comics). The show isn't spectacular either as a whole but really has some nice moments (not involving Rick's wife).

The game really can't really be based on the show too much considering it follows two smaller characters before they meet the group (a prequel of sorts). Anyway, a fps with slow zombies....better bring RE4 controls back.

If Im not mistaken, comic follows groups and the other media (games, movies, shows, etc) follows one/couple of people. Probably why those things are easier to follow.

We all know how movies based on tv shows and/or movies usually turn out. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for an accurate video game depiction of "The Punisher"

Punishment not justice. Uncensored and uncut.

You just watched that short fan film with Thomas Jane, didn't you?

Kidding aside, I played the demo for Volition's Punisher game way back in 2004-2005? I actually liked it.