Barbarian Build Inferno

Xterminator

Hey Everyone,

Long time no see. I've been spending most of my free time playing this addicting game :D.

Long story short, i'm in Act 2 inferno and am getting slaughtered by champion packs. I've tried to look up the best build for a Barbarian but can't seem to figure out the best route. With the AH becoming ridiculously expensive I want to make sure I buy the right gear and not make a mistake.

I'd appreciate any input you all have on what to do. Currently i'm just farming money but i'm not even making that much. I can eventually see myself just giving up and not playing anymore. I appreciate making the game harder from ACT to ACT but the AH is way out of control and unless you've been playing since day 1 (which is not me) you're kinda up a creek withotu a paddle.....or good gear.

If anyone wants to add me my tag is Clive#1639

thanks

Xterminator

my barb is currently 130,000dps. naturally, mobs in act 3 die in 2 or 3 hits in solo mode!

OYEAH? well, my DH dies in act 2 in 1solo hit!!! there's goes 10k for repair =/

• Like 2

my barb is currently 130,000dps. naturally, mobs in act 3 die in 2 or 3 hits in solo mode!

so what are your suggestions for me. What should I focus on for build? Also, do you have any gear you don't need and are willing to help a fellow GC brother in need :D

what's your dps on your weapon? I farmed a pretty nice crossbow that i've been trying to sell on AH but i cant find the right selling price. It's almost 1100dps.

(edited)

what's your dps on your weapon? I farmed a pretty nice crossbow that i've been trying to sell on AH but i cant find the right selling price. It's almost 1100dps.

Possibly interested in your crossbow, but I'm guessing I don't have anough gold for it :( GC discount? :D

I too am leveling a Barbarian, so I'm interested in tips for the build. I'm assuming all resist is key so I can stand in the plague pools, etc. while spamming revenge. I'm only on Act II Nightmare at the moment, but it has been a cake walk with all of the health regen skills and passives I have chosen.

Edited by boiler

Possibly interested in your crossbow, but I'm guessing I don't have anough gold for it :( GC discount? :D

I too am leveling a Barbarian, so I'm interested in tips for the build. I'm assuming all resist is key so I can stand in the plague pools, etc. while spamming revenge. I'm only on Act II Nightmare at the moment, but it has been a cake walk with all of the health regen skills and passives I have chosen.

Tell you what Boiler, since you're such a nice guy, i'll charge you 0 gold. I know it's a bit pricey but I think you're good for it. After all, sharing is caring!

You'll be able to go through nightmare and hell with just strength and vitality as your primaries. once you hit inferno though you'll be in trouble. Right now with 38k health. I have about 500 resist over-all and 11k thorns (damage dealt to melee attackers). I cant solo on my own in inferno but in groups i hold my own. Last night I worked through ACT 2 inferno and got to Zoltan Khule before calling it.

My problem is I need to make more damage. I need a good weapon and lots of strength while at the same time maintaining my resist and damage to attackers. Right now my weapon is a measly 700dps. Any good weapons are out of my price range.

• Like 1

Yay for GC discounts! But seriously, I can give you SOMETHING for it. I'll be on sometime tonight. Not sure if I have anything for trade though that would be useful to you, but I can offer a decent chunk of gold!