Minecraft Server out of Date 8/1

samurai nightling

Yeah, the 1.3 update.

We run CraftBukkit so I think we have to wait until they update:

Minecraft 1.3.1 has been released and we have added it as an option to the "Server control" page version switcher.

As with most major version changes, we expect that this new one's save format may not be completely compatible with old Minecraft server versions, so we do not recommend switching to it unless you are sure you want to change over permanently (though you can also revert back using the snapshot feature on the File manager page, if necessary).

Since a new RB of CraftBukkit is not yet available for the 1.3.x series, we have disabled our autoinstallers temporarily. If you are running CraftBukkit on your server, we recommend waiting until it updates before applying 1.3.x.

With the Minecraft 1.3 release date fast approaching, a lot of people are wondering when we will be releasing a CraftBukkit Recommended Build for Minecraft 1.3. We hope this short announcement will answer those questions.

Due to the size of the impending 1.3 update, we are unable to guarantee that we'll have a compatible CraftBukkit Recommended Build out in time for the release of Minecraft 1.3. Although we started working on the update immediately after the Minecraft 1.3 preview was made available to the public, a lot of things were added, removed and changed in Minecraft from 1.2.5 and, as such, this update requires more work than usual to get things up and running. That being said, we'll continue to do our best to get an update out within a reasonable amount of time and will likely follow our usual policy of promoting the first Recommended Build the moment we get something that compiles and runs without any testing done whatsoever.

As we have done a significant amount of important work on CraftBukkit 1.2.5 builds since our last RB, we'll be promoting a new Recommended Build shortly. This is done so that people have a reliable, stable build to use until we can get a 1.3 compatible build out and so that everyone who relies on Recommended Builds are able to take advantage of all the fixes, improvements and so on we've done since the last 1.2.5 RB.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support; we greatly appreciate it!

I think San or someone pushed out the latest 1.2.5 CB build just a day or two ago. Gonna have to wait for 1.3.1 though.

I added 1.2.5 a few days ago, but you're correct, we'll have to wait for Bukkit to update before we can. You can roll back your Minecraft.jar in Windows 7 by right clicking on it and selecting restore previous versions.

Unless of course you haven't played in a while... so you've skipped over v1.2.5 entirely. If he never updated to that specific version, the appropriate version wouldn't exist for him to rollback to, right?

Is the sever running the white list now? I don't think there ever was an update on that matter.

No it's not. We're trying to be more watchful and active, but now I'm just waiting for bukkit to update to 1.3.