Anyone still play?

Sky

So, I returned to Diablo III after a bit of a vacation from it - something about watching my brother and his friend rick-rolling inferno mode in late act 3 (seriously, nothing could hurt his monk.)

He was fighting a mob pack that was Desecrator/Plaguebearer/Fast/Reflects Damage near the end of Act 3, and standing in the desecrate and plague, tanking all 3 mobs, and his health was going down very little.

Anyway, that sparked my need to play some more, and I've gone and tricked out my monk, so now she's even crazier than before.

And, I have > 70,000 health, with about 2,000 health return / hit.

And I'd really love to not play with pubs.

Sky

Well, update, I just broke 90,000 health.

Let me post a screenshot, here... My health regen is nutty. On the mobs in the photo below, thanks to the illusionist attribute, I was getting 30,000 health regen / second.

wheee.jpg

• Like 2

Still playing, also farming Act I Inferno with my DH. I'm pretty happy with my gear so far, do quite a bit of damage and do not get 1 hit killed (except when grabbed by Butcher, what a jerk). My barbarian is lvl 59, and I'm trying to farm a better weapon for him so that I have options to round out any potential GC party.

I feel like I'm close to moving on to Act II, but I have a feeling it will be much harder than I am expecting.

I still play off and on. Got my second toon to 60 (Barbarian) Still drudging along in act 2 Inferno with my Monk. Trying to sell gear to get some gold to gear up my Barbarian for Inferno. It's slow going.

S.