Jackie Challenge Part Deux

JackieChan

Screenshot has to be taken after this post has been made:

If you can get either-

-70 SI kills with a 40+% headshot ratio (17 minute time limit) while obtaining Point Farmer and survive the level. Screenshot the stats panel.

-Get 150 total points as a Survivor (15 minute time limit) and survive the level.

-Kill 6+ survivors while incapping 16+ Lookback has won this and can no longer be completed

-Screenshot the final game score with a point difference of 15 (first person to document it) Sess1on has won this and can no longer be completed

-Obtain 7 achievements on either team (18 minute time limit) Jerky has won this and can no longer be completed

-Survive the round while doing the Talpa Challenge. An admin must authenticate your screenshot or be demoed from the start of the round. Round must be at least 10 minutes long. Tirtul has won this and can no longer be completed

You will get that special hat from this topic.

I will declare the winners in this topic.

UPDATE:

Anyone can win any of the challenges even if one was won beforehand. One challenge per person.

GC Alumni

I added a confirmation for if you survive the round under the Talpa Challenge, it'll announce it to everyone (hopefully). Take a screenshot of that.

Talpa, you have your own command for your challenge now. Type "!iamtalpaandiwantmychallenge" and it will enable the challenge for you. Only YOU can do this Talpa as it checks your Steam ID for it.

well I have the 150+ point screenshot (door closed while I was being picked up in saferoom) and a screeny of 41 point difference....that probably doesn't count

is there a "soap" hat? or an item that is soap perhaps? :dork:

post-4169-0-90144400-1344362690_thumb.jpg

post-4169-0-45609600-1344362696_thumb.jpg

maybe just make the hat available to anyone who completes the talpa challenge?

a talpa hat with talpita's face on it? i'd wear that hat.

I think i've done maybe... 2 of those on the list, 3 if you consider never getting incapped as beating the talpa challenge, but i don't really ss anything. F12 was it? or was it F9?

I'll try the talpa challenge as it seems the most fun.