Looking for a site that I'm not even sure exists.

VooDooPC

Here's what I'm looking for, I'm looking for a site that is somehow linked to the billions of deal sites out there but tells me when something specific is on sale. Like if I want a specific game but don't want to pay the full price I would plop the game name into the site and it would e-mail me or somehow notify me when the said game is on sale somewhere. Does this exist? There's a zillion websites on the internet, this has to exist, right?

Like a query for deals? I don't know if one exist. I usually go to cheapassgamer and slickdeals. The cheapassgamer forum will have weekly ads for major retailers usually a week ahead of time and during major sales it could be leaked a month ahead, like black friday. Slickdeals is for everything else.

I'm not exactly looking for deal sites, I'm looking for a site to tell me when deal sites have something specific on sale. Lets take a game like... uhh... Infamous 2, a random game. I want to go to a site and type in Infamous 2 and have that site e-mail me or notify me when a deal site says something like, "Infamous 2, 20% off at Best Buy!". I'm not looking to buy stuff just to buy stuff because it's on sale I'm wanting things I've specifically wanted to not pay full price for to go on sale so I can pick them up when they do go on sale.