Garry's Mod zombie survival/outbreak

Cake

I would really like to see if anyone is interested in this server. I have been playing on a server where obscenity, racism, and excessive swearing is allowed. It has been driving me nuts and I cannot stand playing on their server. We could start small, something like 10 slots, and I wouldn't mind paying for the server either. I'll talk to a board member as well to see if there's anyway we could start this up.

• Like 1

I would really like to see if anyone is interested in this server. I have been playing on a server where obscenity, racism, and excessive swearing is allowed. It has been driving me nuts and I cannot stand playing on their server. We could start small, something like 10 slots, and I wouldn't mind paying for the server either. I'll talk to a board member Jackiechan.gc as well to see if there's anyway we could start this up.

We all know who you will talk to!! :P

Side note, sounds like fun, but my time is already split amongst so many games :( And I'd have to buy Garry's Mod

Edited by samurai nightling

I would really like to see if anyone is interested in this server. I have been playing on a server where obscenity, racism, and excessive swearing is allowed. It has been driving me nuts and I cannot stand playing on their server. We could start small, something like 10 slots, and I wouldn't mind paying for the server either. I'll talk to a board member Jackiechan.gc as well to see if there's anyway we could start this up.

We all know who you will talk to!! :P

Side note, sounds like fun, but my time is already split amongst so many games :( And I'd have to buy Garry's Mod

we do? >.> hehe but i can see you enjoying it ^^

Zombie survival, yes... I'm not sure what trouble in terrorist town is? lol... But I would like a Zombie outbreak server with NPCS, makes it more fun I think :) Helps a lot of new players build up points for weapons before the actual zombies attack :P