cs go gc server

ARMYguy

I've noticed that when you join a game that doesn't already have players, it sticks on the picture of T or CT. This happens most of the time, and doesn't seem to be related to the server specifically. If you type kill in console, the round will restart and it works normally. Or, it will usually start working once someone else joins.

I just want to bring to everyones attention that I just cleared out the GC server. How?

All I did was join the game and say "Please watch the language on this server." And with that over a period of about 5 minutes, over 10 people slowly left the game, with one guy arguing in chat as to why we have that rule. I was almost dying laughing that that many people couldn't play a game without swearing.

I didn't even kick or ban anyone, they all left of their own accord. It was AWESOME. I wish everyone who didn't agree to rules did that.

I've noticed that when you join a game that doesn't already have players, it sticks on the picture of T or CT. This happens most of the time, and doesn't seem to be related to the server specifically. If you type kill in console, the round will restart and it works normally. Or, it will usually start working once someone else joins.

Awesome! I fall victim to this 1/3 times joining a new server and haven't figured out how to fix it...console, of course!