Say goodbye to that charger bug

JackieChan

Oct 23 |08:58:56| 2012: 'Rainy' was killed because the Charger Bug

I put my own fix on the server several days ago and this was the first case of it happening as I have it log each time it happens.

Shame Valve can't fix this.

Jackie strikes again!

I put my own fix on the server several days ago and this was the first case of it happening as I have it log each time it happens.

Jackie strikes again!

While holding a baby and not wanting any "trabaul"

• Like 1

Jackie strikes again!

While holding a baby and not wanting any "trabaul"

I actually laughed out loud for once..oh the luls were had.

what is it!!!???

This is why you weren't on my Dream Team.

you watch your back cink

There is only one chapter bug that can kill you. When youre under the bleachers when the finale starts. It kills you and ejects you from the game.

Valve said they fix'd Swap Fever Bug and the Elevator Bug a long time ago, yet they still happen. I feel like they only have 2 or 3 people doing the coding now... or have been doing the coding cause some of the "bug" fixes they've done are sup-par.

There is only one chapter bug that can kill you. When youre under the bleachers when the finale starts. It kills you and ejects you from the game.

Valve said they fix'd Swap Fever Bug and the Elevator Bug a long time ago, yet they still happen. I feel like they only have 2 or 3 people doing the coding now... or have been doing the coding cause some of the "bug" fixes they've done are sup-par.

No, they can only have 2 coders. Valve doesn't realize the number 3 even exists.

Valve said they fix'd Swap Fever Bug and the Elevator Bug

What are these bugs?

Swamp Fever 1. The "Survivors have Escaped Bug" makes impossible to spawn, and its at the ...water trolly or w/e they call it.

No Mercy 3. This has been there since L4D1. Elevator going up can cause you to fall through the floor.

what is it!!!???

It's the bug when someone connects to the server as Infected and a Survivor is stuck in that "Charger pounding a survivor" animation and the Infected player cannot do anything until they suicide and they can constantly press their USE button to start warping all over the place. The fix does it for the Infected player if it happens.

what is it!!!???

It's the bug when someone connects to the server as Infected and a Survivor is stuck in that "Charger pounding a survivor" animation and the Infected player cannot do anything until they suicide and they can constantly press their USE button to start warping all over the place. The fix does it for the Infected player if it happens.

oh yea forgot that exists

• 11 months later...

Why did you necro bump this?

Also, that isn't a bug, it was intentional.

i'm not sure what a necobump is....but the topic is relevant. Why is that setup on the other infected classes? Not just the charger? You can't repeat the same effect from other classes can you?

Necroposting is raising a dead topic back to the top. Last post was a year ago...should have just made a new topic.

Smokers you can.

Wouldn't really see the benefit of suiciding as a special infected when pinning someone.

What a weird term. I like it though. I'll make a new post next time....

The benefit is stopping the survivors from getting points off of you....I miss doing that

Grave digging is fun. I like it because it prevents hunters from suiciding right as they pounce so everyone behind them can all pounce and spam it. Gives infected to much control.

I have never, ever seen that before....

Grave digging is fun. I like it because it prevents hunters from suiciding right as they pounce so everyone behind them can all pounce and spam it. Gives infected to much control.

Because people can't do it...

I like it because it prevents hunters from suiciding right as they pounce so everyone behind them can all pounce and spam it. Gives infected to much control.

also with this Shi. There's a cooldown, I've seen people try to hunt freshly hunted people and they land on nothing

Because people can't do it...

PRIOR to the plugin change. Lol san.

I would always yell at hunters to suicide off of incaped suriviors so they wouldn't kill them and then multiple people could get 10+ point pounces instead of one individual getting 20+ points. Its a bit overpowered and I took advantage of ti a lot until jackie nerfed it, I like things the way they are.