Steam group

Vixen

Was wondering if I could get an invite to the gc steam group? I've been having troubles contacting anyone lately, so I posted here.

Reason is, because when I joined, and get kicked from the game due to member slots, my ~ command menu is still up, which I can't close if I get booted out, so my whole game freezes completely and I have to exit and restart lol. So I'd like to be added in the steam group so when I get booted (If I haven't bought a membership by then) I won't freeze up because I won't have the Panel frozen up. My Steam_ID is Vixen90

Before i became a member, i used to have a similar problem sometimes.

you should be able to close the menu by hitting the 'esc' key on your keyboard.

I don't really understand how getting added to the steam group will solve the problem though.

Also, feel free to add me on steam. That way if i'm in-game you can just join by right-clicking my name from the friends list. It's also an easy way to check how many ppl are currently online.

GC Coalition Member

Also, feel free to add me on steam. That way if i'm in-game you can just join by right-clicking my name from the friends list. It's also an easy way to check how many ppl are currently online.

watch out, he's not that friendly!! kiding :). feel free to add ANY player

Lol ok thanks :)

easiest thing to do is type this in console:

connect 216.52.148.77:27015

bind it to a key maybe even.... ;)

Or you could type "connect l4d.gcftw.com" so you don't have to remember a long IP address.

For some reason that doesnt work for me