Not sure where i should post this

Tsunami

what would it cost to paint the words G and C on cat's face? i'm thinking maybe one letter on each eye. yeah

$20 to paint it... if you want it tattoo-ed on his face, it should be free.

Also, nice stuff, Tsu

lol ?

Of course it's a lol

Edit: one of the facebook groups i like ('there's nothing worse than a rejected high five') just used one of your pictures. You're moving up in the world.

Not 100% sure it was yours, but it was definitely your style and had the weird Marylin Manson contact in the right eye.

Edited by TheDude

lol ?

Of course it's a lol

Edit: one of the facebook groups i like ('there's nothing worse than a rejected high five') just used one of your pictures. You're moving up in the world.

Not 100% sure it was yours, but it was definitely your style and had the weird Marylin Manson contact in the right eye.

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/826_10151291188416684_1446677502_n.jpg

is it this one ? because no its not me

lol ?

Of course it's a lol

http://sphotos-c.ak....446677502_n.jpg

is it this one ? because no its not me

That's the one! Copyright??? :icon20:

I'll file for a cease and desist right now :cool: