Minecraft - Griefs

Flitterkill

World protect will need to get better, or updated or something.

Testing the forums dynmap page that is forthcoming with the imminent upgrade and saw two names I never saw before, popped in to observe, got killed repeatedly by them and then watched them have fun with dynamite near spawn.

So...

I rolled back an hour or so, should be coming back up now-ish, and those guys are banned. I'll pull the logs and restore to prior when they joined, I just grabbed one hour back to start.

Your criminals:

mc1.PNG

EDIT: Err, maybe not. Server log got wiped with restoring the backup. My bad. Have a backup from Friday evening. Post up if needed.

Oh, and dynmap is working but empty...

GC Board Member

Well since I'm here...

Updating CB to 1.4.6.R04 hyper new build.

Updating Core Protect which is way behind

Renaming World 2 to something more sane, or at least with no space in the name (starting a DynMap full world render and it really doesn't like that space there...)

Maybe some other stuff...

GC Board Member

Bleeding edge CB now running - 1.4.6.R04 released today.

Core Protect 1.7.4 up from 1.5.4.

Dynmap bleeding edge was broken, wasting 45 minutes of my life; 1.3 up and running, new full render in progress, hires, webpage will now default to perspective view.

Pretty sure I reverted most of the griefing - no guarantee though.

Now would be a fine time to talk about other stuff you'd like running...

EDIT: I dialed back the hurt renders make on the server but it is doing a full render, don't be super surprised if there is a server hiccup or two the next day or so.

But worth it for the looks...

mc2.png

May have to whitelist the server, logged on this morning and someone going through Hailfire's chests. I teleported to them talked for a sec, after the first time I was hit I banned them. Looks like he had on some diamond boots and a diamond sword, sorry Hailfire.

Sardegna was the one I banned, thought I would add that after I scrolled up and saw the name. Than means his buddy will be back too I bet.

Edited by Madvillain

GC Board Member

And that's the only name in the banned list right now. Lovely.

Did the world restore also roll back the banned files? That really shouldn't be part of a world restore backup service...

EDIT: Looks like you were on the server when he joined so only minimal damage (as opposed to him on the server for hours before hand)

Full surface render looks sweet in DynMap, Cave is rendering now.

I'll try to keep an eye on dynamap or hit me up on steam and I can log in so you can teleport out at least Boiler.

Don't worry, I can get myself out of there. Thanks for the offer though. I may try the TP to coordinates thing and see how badly I kill myself.