How Popular is our Minecraft Server?

Fatty

GC Founder

They might really be able to take ownership and build the server....who knows. They are excited to have a common place to play. We'll see how it goes and if they start to gather there.

There are a handful of us that pop on now and then. Always been a clean place to play. There were a few issues with griefers popping on and destroying the spawn area, but the new mods FK has in place should help prevent that.

Yeah, mainly a community server but anyone can join and now people can just claim a chunk of land and nothing can be done to it other than what they do. Plus they can let others onto their land and do what they like if they want - power is all in their hands.

Amertrash isn't lying - he's on it constantly...

Amertrash isn't lying - he's on it constantly...

Didn't build my various trap to not be constantly idling in one :)

Fatty, let me know their screen names and I'll give them a golden shovel and show them how to use so they can claim an area as if they don't you're kinda of restricted as to what you can do.

Assuming someone affiliated with GC is on the server, it should be clean... there are not many random players that join.

There is no automagic language filter on there, but I think we can handle being nice to 5th graders.

• 3 weeks later...