I'm 93 YOU can't tell me what to do!

chick82

So My grandfather is 93 and still drives and lives by himself.

Let me explain 2 things before I tell this story:

1) My hometown where my Grandpa and most of my family resides is about the size of a thimble, with about 30 streets and 6 stop lights.

2) My grandfather has lived there for almost 60+ years.

Okay so a few days ago my Grandpa was over at my Uncles for dinner, he goes there a few nights a week. Well on his way home from my Uncles which isn't that far his car broke down. So he called my Uncle Ronnie the car died, and my uncle said "well where are you" and my Grandpa said "I don't know, but hurry", and hung up. Well my Grandpa being the less than inpatient man he is called my Uncle Donnie and said "my car broke down". So both Donnie & Ronnie took the obvious path between Ronnie's & my Grandpa's and they ended up there about the same time.

Well there is a main road that goes through town that a lot of truckers take well, my uncle didn't want to pull it across this road so he came up with another stop to pull it. Now my Grandpa said I'll just stay in the car. Now my uncles were NOT having that lol. So my grandpa got out and my Uncle Ronnie got in his truck, and my Uncle Donnie got behind the wheel, and my Grandpa hopped in my Uncle Donnie's Truck and started driving it over to the spot. Now my Uncle is like "Oh great" BUT how do you argue with your dad? LOL.

Well it's been a few days, and it needs a brand new engine, which takes time, something my grandpa is not a fan of. So a few days go by and he's at my Uncle Ronnie's and said when's my car going to be ready, (he has a pick-up of his own but it's hard for him to get in and out of), to which my uncle said "You know it does take time to take an engine out and work out it" To which my grandfather huffed a little bit in annoyance LOL.

• 2 weeks later...