Banned for not knowing the right commands?

Azza

IGN: Azza

Steam ID: Infestari

Around 10:20 or so?

The server was: gcftw.com | Left 4 Dead 2 10v10

It was a versus 10v10.

I'm not sure? But I believe the server IP (Since I use the Steam Group instead of the IPs) is 216.52.148.77. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

As for what happened, well, I play on a lot of servers that use different commands like !buy and !up and things like that so I didn't know exactly what the commands were since I saw people using different ones to what I'm used to. I just saw commands I haven't seen before or don't remember. While yes, it's true that I didn't get up or spend any "points", I also didn't know which command to use and before I could try them the tank killed everyone and I was banned immediately after. So yes, it is my fault for not knowing the commands but it was the first round I had played in it. I'm sure I wouldn't have done that if I knew what to do, so I apologize for not knowing how to do it right. While I do enjoy playing on the gcftw.com servers, I won't be able to if I'm banned and I'd enjoy being able to do so since they're just ~/over exaggerated fanboy voice/~ SOOOOO fun to play on. As long as I can figure out the right commands, or at least make an attempt to without looking like a fool in front of everyone, I won't be herpa-derping(failing) all over on the server. I hope you don't take any of this, mainly the fanboy voice, sarcastically. I really do enjoy playing on the L4D2 servers and am actually quite upset that I got banned for not knowing the commands. Respond when you can, thanks.

Edited by Azza

Ooh. I didn't know that I was rushing though.. I mean everyone was next to me and everything. I even went back every now and again. I was kind of ahead so it's understandable. Thanks for informing me though, I appreciate it.

Sorry for the late response. You were banned for rushing, you were in the front doing your own thing while we were getting annihilated in the back. I asked a few times for you to come back to help and got no response so I banned you. Your ban was only for 30 minutes, you are welcome to play on the server again.

Thank you for coming to the forums and inquiring to the reason you were banned and thanks for the respectful post. Enjoy the server and these forums.