Public Tater Farm

Biggs

GC Alumni
(edited)

To anyone wanting free baked potatoes in mass quantities: Feel free to use the tater harvester that I made at coordinates x -905 y 71 z 415. Please replant if you harvest the lot.

TaterFarm.png

*edit - added screenshot

Edited by Biggs

i always see screenshots of this game and it looks interesting but i've never tried it. And i feel that everyone else is probably so advanced its not worth trying at this stage anymore :-/

I had the same thoughts three week ago...

i watch my son play it, and i just dont really think i could get in to it

why not?

For the same reason you don't play CS.

actually i don't play CS because my laptop can't run it, but next time there's a sale i'm buying it anyway and taking my chances.

I just started a week ago and I've already built quite a bit! It just takes a little bit of time before things get rolling. Just the other day Biggs was complaining that his "cool factor" doesn't apply anymore since we all caught up to him in gear and weapons and such. I have yet to build crazy contraptions that he has, like his potion machine.

i watch my son play it, and i just dont really think i could get in to it

why not?

For the same reason you don't play CS.

actually i don't play CS because my laptop can't run it, but next time there's a sale i'm buying it anyway and taking my chances.

Are you saying it can run l4d2 but can't CS?

Ask community to get CSGO, there are guys with the game who never play it.

I just started a week ago and I've already built quite a bit! It just takes a little bit of time before things get rolling. Just the other day Biggs was complaining that his "cool factor" doesn't apply anymore since we all caught up to him in gear and weapons and such. I have yet to build crazy contraptions that he has, like his potion machine.

Oh we are far behind Biggs' progress lol

Speak for yourself! I have a fully fonctioning piston gate on my castle!

...that i got to work properly thanks to Biggs...

Speak for yourself! I have a fully fonctioning piston gate on my castle!

...that i got to work properly thanks to Biggs...

Lol you're still far behind!