nuther hacker demo

swatfishy

Maybe it's a new account. I'm just saying I've reported the same stuff before and people kept telling me they were just good. And I"m talking headshotting a hunter in mid air while boomed...there were plenty of other boomers on the game he didnt hit.

When watching demos, type in console the following commands:

sv_cheats 1

r_drawothermodels 2

Then play the demo. It's like a built-in wallhack to find cheaters.

*edit

I didn't find anything...THAT bad. Reminded me of myself when playing.

• Like 1

his tracking is too perfect even if he has 1k hours on another account.

the most suspect kill is the perfect tracking on a incoming boomer obscured by tree leaves, like almost completely obscured. before i turned on the r_drawothermodels i wasn't able to see the boomer at all from his perspective.

fenix, it is possible to track through bile and many good players can get si kill while boomed, but that first aerial hunter kill has ridiculous tracking and with a militray sniper on a very random hunter path. unlike say the favored dead air pounces, which people know the hunter trajectory from having pounced it themselves, that hunter frankly shouldnt be a hunter at all in that area, so there is no real way to know how the hunter is pouncing. plus tracking the hunter while still fully biled is pretty sketchy if you ask me

My whole take on it is that maybe he has SI models set to bright red so they can be spotted easier, but not through walls. Such a thing exists out there. Believe me, I've delved in that area before just to see how effective it really is, but that was before the 10v10 server came about.

Just an FYI, that first hacker demo you released, that guy now has a VAC ban record on his Steam Profile

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011498726

But, the DougCampbell guy from this demo has no such ban yet.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026954673

Not saying he wasn't hacking...but it wasn't very noticeable. I could say the same thing about many of the regulars on here who headshot all day...the targeting looks sticky. Drag, General, Montequilla (before he was banned), el diablo, tons of them all share the same characteristic of tracking the heads of targets, even while boomed. Unless there's a better way to tell if they are hacking, I'd say this demo is as good at blaming this guy for hacking as any of my demos for blaming General or Drag or Montequilla for hacking....which means they aren't due to the general consensus.

(edited)

the first guy was using the most obvious hack possible, probably from a free hacks website and was a terrible player to begin with. plus who knows how long he's been using the hack.

you only posted a demo about general and nemesis way back and basically everyone defended them. no one knows this guy so you can't say you know he isn't hacking. drag has said he has competitive l4d2 experience and montequilla has almost 1.4k hours of cs, which is literally the game where getting headshots are vital. also only general does a lot of headshots at some 18%. monte sits at 13%, with his 1.4k hours of cs, and drag and diablo are both below 11%

i have over 1k hours and am telling you that tracking any moving si through fresh bile is very difficult. the easiest way to actually to it is keep your screen still and look for irregular movement. this guy just 180s and skeets a hunter with 3 consecutive shots, which isnt very easy to do to begin with

Edited by swatfishy

Fenix, I don't understand your crush on DougCampbell?? Are you guys BFFs?? Why do you insist on bringing him up on a daily basis?

Edit- If Doug cared as much as you they would have come here to defend themselves.

Edited by Madvillain

Fenix, I don't understand your crush on DougCampbell?? Are you guys BFFs?? Why do you insist on bringing him up on a daily basis?

That sir, is rude. I haven't brought him up on a daily basis, and no I don't know him. As I stated before, it just didn't look as obvious from watching the demo.