Euthinasia

w0w. I wrote a few papers on this in high school (years ago) and I must say I have changed my views somewhat. I really don't feel it is any of my business. I encourage everyone in my family to make their wishes known so it doesn't come down to a family member being selfish. I still have to say though, it is a position I hope I am never in, and I probably couldn't give a definitive answer unless I went through it.

• 3 weeks later...

i myself am not religious in the least :huh: , never really went when i was younger and it was carried through my older years. Maybe that is why i dont see the need for sensless sufferage? i'd say choice over anything else. :unsure:

i myself am not religious in the least :huh: , never really went when i was younger and it was carried through my older years. Maybe that is why i dont see the need for sensless sufferage? i'd say choice over anything else. :unsure:

Hey man, I am not the kind of guy that points out errors in posts all the time, but this is really funny. See, sufferage is the right to vote. I dunno, it just caught me as really funny.