HELP! What is Minecraft!

chick82

Okay seriously, I just bought Minecraft and I'm so confused.

1) UMM why does this not have a short cut on my desktop? Like do I always have to go through the website?

2) How do I get on the GC Server? Can I have land? How do I get land? Do i have to buy it? Can I visit people's houses?

-Go to http://minecraft.net/ and click the "Download" under the big orange button that says "Buy Now!"

-Save that file to your Desktop or where ever you want to go when you want to play the game.

- Login with yo infoz

-Click "multiplayer"

-Add Server: Server address: gcminecraft.game.nfoservers.com:25565

-Click "Join Server"

-Smash "The_Dude_GC" with the free iron sword in the house near spawn

-Profit

• Like 1

Why all the hate for poor old me? What did I ever do to you?

Its actually a child like crush, this is me digitally pulling your pig tails, tripping you in to mud and giving you awkward Valentines.

Quite a story to tell our kids later. Or am i smothering you?

Its actually a child like crush, this is me digitally pulling your pig tails, tripping you in to mud and giving you awkward Valentines.

Slow down, you are moving to fast... How do you feel about a casual relationship with no titles?

Slow down, you are moving to fast... How do you feel about a casual relationship with no titles?

... changing my facebook status to "it's complicated"

Now perhaps we should stop hijacking this thread :D

(edited)

* puts on full protect IV diamond armor , grabs diamond sword of sharpness V and bow of power V/infi/flame *

Lets do this.

I'm all for it. Let's go Robin Hood on his butt. Steal from the rich and keep for ourselves.

Also Baloosh i was curious as to how many diamonds you actually had, so i checked out your diamond chest(s) and i literally went like this: :icon20:

Edited by TheDude