Don't Touch!

walkingCat

while we're on the topic...

http://www.vinetune.com/

WTH was that? lol should i just watch creepy people or there is some required action i need to take?

it's a music video dynamically created from vine videos that have a hashtag that matches a word from each lyric. it's related because they're both crowd sourced music videos.

so, yes? maybe no. yeah.

while we're on the topic...

http://www.vinetune.com/

WTH was that? lol should i just watch creepy people or there is some required action i need to take?

it's a music video dynamically created from vine videos that have a hashtag that matches a word from each lyric. it's related because they're both crowd sourced music videos.

so, yes? maybe no. yeah.

Hehe. I got that part. But I spent few minutes trying to find a trick, but it's just a nice music video.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you 'Attack on LOL CITY'

you ever see these guys live? i saw them back in '96. i was still a young, innocent, impressionable youth.

i wasn't prepared for what i saw; i'm still going to therapy for some of the on-stage shenanigans.

you ever see these guys live? i saw them back in '96. i was still a young, innocent, impressionable youth.

i wasn't prepared for what i saw; i'm still going to therapy for some of the on-stage shenanigans.

I was on their concert in 2012!!!!!!!!!!! I cried, it was amazing!!!

I was on their concert in 2012!!!!!!!!!!! I cried, it was amazing!!!

Saw em in Werchter 2011 i think. Might have been the year before. Wasn't really impressed, still a fan of the music though.