Chicks mall and sponge world June 1st opening

chick82

(edited)

UNTIL THE MALL OPENS JUNE 1ST THERE IS TO BE NO MORE VISITING WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT FROM CHICK OR COCOPUFFS! WE ARE WORKING VERY HARD TO HAVE AN AWESOME OPENING DAY! SO PLEASE RESPECT THIS AND DON'T COME OVER THIS WEEK.

Please note: you must have permissions to join the festivities.

Know this, my theme parks and mall are privileged, anyone abusing it or being unkind to anyone for anyone reason will lose that. There will be no apologizes. That means if you buy something at the mall pay for it.

Now I am not psychic nor do I know all your ingame names, so please RSVP below to be added to the list, if you do not RSVP you are not getting in opening day, I have to know how many door prizes to make.

How the mall works:

1) you must have permissions

2) each store has a checkout pay that chest for that item in the store, don't go to Wool World and pick up 10 black wool and pay for it in Plants N Stuff.

3) if you have a request there's a request office on the 3rd floor with a chest of signs out your name on the sign and request.

4) you break it you fix it.

5) all sales are final, The Pawn House will be open next month.

Layaway/Credit Cards/Gift Cards Work as Follows:

1) Chicks Credit Cards work as follows: if there is something beyond your means of paying you go to the bank and deposit 3 gold/iron/diamond for your item you took, then return within 2 days of purchase or we keep it on day 3 unless you let me know.

2) Layaway works as follows: Find the item you been looking for but left the payment at home and that Madvillian guy is stalking you buying up all the good stuff, well NOT TO WORRY, Take the item up into the layaway department, run home and get your payment and come back and put the payment in the Correct Store Chest. So if you see there's only 1 enchantment book left that you really want, just drop it off in layaway, go home get your payment, go pay the chest in the Bookstore, enjoy item from layaway!

3) gift cards work as follows: if Leon wants to get his gf a gift card he may purchase one for 3 diamonds that's good for 1 items in the mall on Pricey Row, 2 on Commons Street, or 4 items on Cheap street. Now I know you thinking that's a steal it is a discount BUT you may only purchase 1 gift card per month. That's 30 days.

Spongebob World:

1) the helmets n fire sticks are for use in the park, please return them, lots of time is being devoted to get helmets with respiration on them.

2) the claw game in the Krusty Krab is just for show!

3) have fun!!!

Also, to be nice please in your RSVP put your vault number you would like for the bank in the mall, and your chicks credit card number. This is more for fun than really any purpose but you'll have a chest n u can keep stuff in it, or if you need to put something on lay away you can in the lay way department of the mall. Your vault id and lay way number will be the same.

To recap:

RSVP with the following:

Mc ingame name

Vault/lay way chest number

Chicks credit card number

If you don't have these 3 things you will not get the VIP seats or BE ELIGIBLE for door prizes.

Edited by chick82
  • Like 1

(edited)

Bumping :) so peeps don't forget to register!

P.s.

Chick

Chest # 8

CC # 2817

I know you are wondering why would I need a layway or bank chest, but since other people can rent a store out and put their stuff in it, i should have one as well :).

Edited by chick82