You Guys Stink

JackieChan

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it sucks that defibs cause people to come back, but b/w....the reason is because a lot of ppl don't like defibbing because of that issue. The person who died was usually being singled out or just played bad, and if you defib them, they have a great chance of dying. So since this was implemented, I haven't seen too many defibs being used lately. And the reason I don't like that is because the "witches on re-spawn" is almost useless now. Witches on respawn was fun when defibs were common and no one was b/w when defibbed. But since there's a good chance you'll die again if defibbed, you don't see it as often. Therefore buying witches on respawn is not as fun as it used to be. Just get rid of B/W after being defibbed, and instead give them like 30 percent life.

You must not play very often, because there's a defib or two on every round (on average).

Defbs are as common as they ever were, they're just handled a different way startegically now by the Survivors.

We just don't defib the new guys.

I'm not sure I like random chance like that. Is it instead possible to make players become black and white after a single incap instead of 2? (or is it 3 by default?) Maybe a 30 point upgrade or something.

its 2; 50 pts at least

50 points too much for that. 30 it's okay, or 20........... But i'm not saying that i like this, neither that i don't like it.

being bw after just 1 incap is sooo strong for infected though, there are tons more opportunities for infected to get kills

It is true, but 50 points is too much for getting 5 points for a kill. With a tank you can do at least 6 points incapping 2 people.

We just don't defib the new guys.

unless its done on accident xD

It is true, but 50 points is too much for getting 5 points for a kill. With a tank you can do at least 6 points incapping 2 people.

well kills are the point of the game for the infected, and having them bw after 1 incap is a huge advantage especially when the survivors get confused with tanks up etc. So some might get picked up but cant get healed in time because there isn't anyone ready. Also you would know for sure that every incap will come up bw and can setup around that accordingly.

I think both options are great ideas. I believe what you are saying is that when the infected medkit is purchased, it stays active until it infects someone? So buying it is not a waste of money, it just might take a few heals to happen. 33% chance seems fair. I think having to buy b&w on defibs is a good idea too (as long as it isn't too expensive).