Welcome to Creative Land!

Biggs

I'm testing out the Multiverse plugin, as suggested to me by several people. So if you want to try going to Creative Land, there is a portal on the upper level of the wooden structure at spawn. Just jump right in!

Claims, /home command, etc, should all work the same as before.

Here's the first creative build on our new Creative Land world--only took a few minutes but it's a shrine to the Floating Cactus:

CreativeLand.png

Location in Creative Land: x: -235 z: 8

• Like 1

(edited)

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On A Side Note: Since we are possible starting over this week when 1.6 comes out 2 questions:

1) Can vote on Flat Land or Non-Flat Land for Creative (I like the ideal of having flat land for creative mainly because it feels like its more for building vs in survival where its' cool to find mountains and stuffs but I'm just asking)

2) Also, Would it be possible since we might move buildings over, can we move my Sponebob World into the Creative world? I only ask because in creative people can go into it for as long as they like & i can remove all the stupid looking doors LOL, and go even BIGGER!!!!!!!!!

Edited by chick82
  • Like 1

2) Also, Would it be possible since we might move buildings over, can we move my Sponebob World into the Creative world? I only ask because in creative people can go into it for as long as they like & i can remove all the stupid looking doors LOL, and go even BIGGER!!!!!!!!!

No, because it's Spongebob.

• Like 1

GC Alumni

I'm fine with having a flatland creative world if people want that, and it'd be much easier to move builds to a flat world than into a new survival world. Later today I'll make a big thread with a few poll questions so we can decide the best way to proceed.

• Like 1