I AM AN ADMIN.... well... was...

mavC

So guys, it was very great to be an admin for like 10-15 minutes. I could heard everything and read to everyone.

And i did what i always wanted to do.... I KICKED PEANUT!.

Don't need to thank me for this act... it was my pleasure.

Jokes asides, don't know what happened but i think that it was tuesday when i go in and got the admin powers. I even started a vote. At first Didnt know what was going on because i was hearing everyone and the chat was weird.

Yes, i kicked Peanut because i didnt thought it was possible. But it was fun.

Just saying this for checking the scripts, maybe on every game there's someone who is an admin just randomly.

And if you can, please gimme the admin powers when Peanut is on, so i can kick him again. Thank you.

• Like 4

you're just trying to get me fired aren't you? =p

what happened was I put admin instead of member in our spreadsheet, when it was automagically updated it made you an admin....

I'm currently working on a script to generate the list based on our store purchases so theres less of a chance of me crasxing things

• Like 2

what happened was I put admin instead of member in our spreadsheet, when it was automagically updated it made you an admin....

I'm currently working on a script to generate the list based on our store purchases so theres less of a chance of me crasxing things

Any chance you could accidentally do this for me? Lol

Any chance you could accidentally do this for me? Lol

Lol the world would never be the same

And when that script becomes self-aware... CONSOLE will be the only admin and all humans will be terminated on sight.

So guys, it was very great to be an admin for like 10-15 minutes. I could heard everything and read to everyone.

Jokes asides, don't know what happened but i think that it was tuesday when i go in and got the admin powers. I even started a vote. At first Didnt know what was going on because i was hearing everyone and the chat was weird.

Just saying this for checking the scripts, maybe on every game there's someone who is an admin just randomly.

And if you can, please gimme the admin powers when Peanut is on, so i can kick him again. Thank you.

I thought Mav was hearing things. He kept saying "doesn't anyone else hear the other team?". Funny though, of all the things he could have done as admin, he just kicked me. I am going to start keeping track of all the admin abuse towards me.

• Like 4

I thought Mav was hearing things. He kept saying "doesn't anyone else hear the other team?". Funny though, of all the things he could have done as admin, he just kicked me. I am going to start keeping track of all the admin abuse towards me.

/slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut

/slap peanut

/slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut /slap peanut

/slap peanut

Tsunami just made it on my soon-to-be-posted admin abuse list...

• Like 1

so. I hate to share my secret. but in console you can separate commands with a semicolon

ie:

sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;sm_slap tsu;

and that's how i kill people

• Like 1

Hey Baloosh... ;)

!slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh

!slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh !slap Baloosh

Edited by tainted92