Leveling System

blqmagic

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... I have a question about the leveling system. I know as a member you do gain exp which levels a member up within the server but I was wondering how do you use the items that A member gained and is there a list/chart of what a member has gained so far.

Also we was talking about this in game about how the server pairs players up to form teams.

(Dont quote me on this)

Instead of having the server form teams by point per minute, Why doesn't the server form teams by player Ranks. When a new member (rookie) joins there PPM is higher then those who have been members longer (Vets) which completely over throws the teams forming process. This is why a lot of people think teams are stacked due to the fact that almost every vet is on a single team.

(End/Dont quote me on this)

I love this server. Just wanted to know how the server forms teams, how to know what members gain per level, and how we can better form teams so they aren't "stacked".

Things you get from leveling are like unicorns sure they are pretty and neat but they are only myths that exist in our minds to make us smile.

As for balancing just like some vets have high ppm so do some new people. It's hard to make it 100% balanced. Basically ill wait a round or 2 depending on how many new players there are and try to even them out on both teams. Idk if there will ever be a good way to make it nicely balanced that's Crasx department :) he's a smart guy when it comes to all that.

I agree about the member scramble. There are some good, regular, players on our server that are not members, but in general, the team with more members will beat the team with less. Lately it seems there will be 8 members on one team, 3 on another and it just becomes no fun for anyone. Then a member will join, kick a non-member, and end up on the team that had 8 members, making it even more ridiculous. Maybe I am wrong, but I have to wonder if it would be better to just try to make the server balance out the members. Scramble the members, but then also when a new member joins, instead of kicking the last non-member to get in the server, make sure he goes on the team with the least amount of members (or maybe the losing team).

• Like 5