GC_Map(s)

turnbullTeRRoR

Currently we have exclusively on our servers-

gc_nova (gun specific)

gc_mp7_beta (gun specific)

gc_fragfest_beta (buy zones elimination)

gc_junkyard_beta (buy zones elimination)

gauging interest in these maps

Any Ideas or request for gun specific maps? Give gun and ideal location/setting

Any ideas for plain ole elimination with buyzones? give location/ setting

Would you like to see another low grav scout map? or did I nail it on the first try?

I got some crazy ideas floating around and about 3 or 4 failed projects along these lines but you never know your suggestions could make it !

GC Alumni
(edited)

And have them ready for SNC!

gc_rats

ideal setting?

Garage.

I do love rats maps. Red Faction (the first one) had some of the best ones ever.

Besides the garage, let's get a living room one also.

ratz..... the problem with creating rats maps is that you have to have custom models and textures to look good. I can do neither of those and the time it would take to implement them = no where near a one or two week project.

I could make something sure but it'd look pretty cheesy (haha) because I'd have to retro fit textures to sizes they are not meant for and objects they were not meant for.

All my maps use the default valve props (plus a couple I've DLed but the DL selection is puny they do have cinder blocks sized for rats.....thats about all) and all my maps use the stock textures.

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

P250 map that's similar to those pistol maps from 1.6/css.

what you mean like the same warehouse and box set up? I can do that in 10 minutes with any gun we want. I have gc_nova saved all I have to do it manipulate the info_player_control for weapons... I know how to drop weapons as well but they only have one clip of ammo...... I've not figured out yet how to supply more if I do dropped / ground weapons like iceworld

I got some crazy ideas floating around and about 3 or 4 failed projects along these lines but you never know your suggestions could make it !

Man TBT, you ask ideal setting thus entertaining the idea then you're all like "Nope not gonna do it."

STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS.

I said give me some ideas I'm just letting you know those are a little far fetched atm

I've worked on a little project the last 2 weeks but I'm just not "feeling it" Still looking new ideas.

Failed project: I tried making a map like a bounce house where you spawn and fall into a room loaded with launch(push) entities on floor shooting you up ( not as hard as awp leet but just to keep you airborne) and the walls kicking you the opposite direction. Seemed like it would be good mayhem with p90s or just knives or something but I could not get the physics to work out. No matter how I set up the entities I would keep smacking the floor here and there getting big HP loss.