Unban Request

AshEmbers

ingame name: Ash (just ash)

steam id: # 142 5 "Ash" STEAM_1:0:40062378 00:32 125 26 active 30000

what happened was that i was playing on your L4D2 server, the 22 player one, and i kept changing teams abecause i dont like being the survivors, but an admin on the server whose name i cant remember thought i was team stacking (an honest mistake) and i got a little upset and began to insult him, (stupid i know) and i got banned. i really regret doing this as you guys are awsome and host a one of a kind fun sever that isnt completely OP with !buy. anyway, i got banned. i sincerally apologize and promise i will change. i will try not to get as emotional. stay awesome and i hope you consider unbanning me. i take 100% responsibility for my actions.

We'll have to wait for Zero to stop in and post before an unban.

Please keep in mind that we all have certain maps and sides we like and dislike, but in order to maintain a fair and fun environment we can't have people constantly switching sides all the time.

Well Ash, I was the admin on the other team and I could hear and see everything being said and typed. I and several members noticed you kept team switching on every map. Maestro was the admin on your team the last time you switched and asked very politely to switch back several times and not to repeatedly stack the teams. If an admin chooses to move certain people around or do a team scramble to balance out the teams a bit that is the admin's perogative, as an admin, not yours. You repeatedly insulted Maestro in chat and disrupted the entire game for everyone over several minutes on this issue, when all you had to do was say, oops no problem and stay on your original team. I banned you with Maestro's blessing, because A. I couldn't believe you were being so disrespectful to an admin or any other player for that matter who was actually being really nice about asking to stay within the rules of the server and B. You were just banned the previous day for the exact same thing. It is your responsibility to know the rules of the server if you want to play there and since you were banned the previous day, I would've thought you would've asked why and maybe checked on some of the rules of the server. Aside from that Maestro took more time than I would've trying to explain it to you and for that he got insults.

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/43069-gc-l4d2-stuff-that-gets-you-kickedbanned/

I guess if Maestro is interested in reducing the ban that's OK with me, but I will leave it up to him.

Edited by zero0

Hi Ash, welcome to the forum and thanks for popping in

Thanks you for your apology, it is accepted, however, your total disrespect in game was uncalled for, I will remove the ban, but some form of punishment has to remain; hence I will change it to 2 weeks starting on the day you were banned.

Hope you take this time to explore the GC Community and discover that we are very welcome and open to new people, there is afterall, quite a lot of reading material here for you to peruse.

With that said, please try and be respectful in future when your ban has expired, we may not be so tolerant next time; and you will find it's more enjoyable to play on both sides, as many long standing members will be more than happy to help you out even moreso.

Thanks again for coming here.

Maestro

I banned you the day before, for team stacking as well. When you are done the two weeks, and come back, you need to follow the rules. It is aggravating enough to people that play there, when teams are unbalanced. When someone is purposely making them unbalanced, it really gets people annoyed.

Edited by PeanutButterNJelly

Ok Ash, looks like you get another shot, thanks for your apology. Please understand that if you are disrespectful to other players or admins again the permanent ban will be put back into place. Please read the rules of the server or just ask if you have a question about them. All members and admins are more than happy to explain, if there is something you are unsure of.